I have been using Chicco Baby Moments Rich Cream for my daughter . Initially I tried Johnson and Johnson, but stopped it as I was scared of the carcinogenic hype it created. Later I switched to Himalaya but somehow wasn’t satisfied with the paraben or paraben free ingredients. I have tried Sebamed baby lotion too. I decided I have to find a permanent solution for this and approached her ped. He suggested applying virgin coconut oil on her body and face post bath too. [ Sorry for the bad shape of the tube as its Anshika’s favourite toy and is often handled very badly 🙁 ]
I use virgin coconut oil for her hair and body , but using it post bath especially if we have to go out , I felt it inconvenient because of the oiliness / stickiness it has. I wanted a cream based lotion free from parabens or any other harsh chemicals which is non sticky too. Lotions couldn’t make her skin moisturized enough , that’s when I realized I have to go for a thick base cream. I read about various creams and finally landed in Chicco Baby Moments Rich Cream. I remember clearly Chicco had just launched its baby moments range then.
CLAIMS FROM THE WEBSITE
- Contains oils rich in Omega-3 and Vitamin E
- Dyes and alcohol free
- Clinically tested on sensitive skins
- Formulated to minimize the risk of skin allergies
Chicco Baby Moments Rich Cream comes in a white tube . The cream is quite thick and absorbs fast into baby’s skin
PRICE : 375 INR for 100 ml
- Absorbs fast into baby’s skin
- Moisturizes the skin and keeps it intact
- No reapplication required
- Free from parabens, alcohol and dyes , so safe for babies and kids
- clinically tested and hypoallergenic
- Travel friendly , the nozzle cap of the tube is sturdy and doesn’t leak
- Available online in Amazon, Flipkart , Babyoye etc
- Lasts for long
- Have a soothing but pharmaceutical smell , might turn someone off . But my husband likes the fragrance. So I guess it differs from person to person
- Expensive !!
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
I had been using this for long. Keeps my baby’s skin smooth and moisture locked . I don’t like the fragrance though , but looking at the PROS , I guess it’s the apt skin care product for my daughter.
WOULD I RECOMMEND IT ? Yes , why not ? Please buy this if your baby’s skin is dry and need a thick cream base.
MY RATING : 4.5 OUT OF 5
YOU CAN BUY IT HERE