My elder brother had bought Sebamed baby soaps from abroad for Anshika which got finished and I was searching for a good alternative. While I was browsing the online store, my eyes fell on this wash which can be used on both baby’s hair as well as body. I was like Cool ..No Parebens, no color, SLS or SLES . I should buy this. You know which product am talking about. Yes so I am with the review of Chicco gentle body wash and shampoo.
CHICCO GENTLE BODY WASH AND SHAMPOO REVIEW
Chicco gentle body wash and shampoo comes in a white packaging. The bottle is transparent . The body wash is colorless and is somewhat thicker in consistency. The cap of the bottle is a press to open nozzle which helps to pour out only the required amount of body wash.
- The iso lachrymal pH does not irritate the eyes
- Clinically Tested on Sensitive Skins
- With Soothing and Softening Oat Properties
- SLS and SLES Free
- Beautifully Fragranced Formula
PRICE : 219 INR for 200 ml
- Single product which can be used for both hair and body of the baby
- No stinging eyes which is a boon
- Cleans well
- Not much lather
- No paraben, color, SLS or SLEs , hence safe for baby’s sensitive skin
- Can see how much product left in the bottle
- Available in online stores like Flipkart , Amazon etc and in some fancy stores
- Decently priced
- Not travel friendly. When I took it to Kerala , the bottle leaked causing loss of the product
MY EXPERIENCE WITH CHICCO GENTLE BODY WASH AND SHAMPOO
Except for the leakage part , I am quite happy with this product. You can opt for Chicco Gentle Body Wash and Shampoo if you are hunting for a paraben , SLS and SLE free body wash for your cutiepie.
WOULD I RECOMMEND ? Yes for sure.
MY RATING : 4/ 5
Which body wash / soap do you use for your baby ? Please share with us.