Avocado mash is an excellent first food. It is one of the easiest recipes for babies too. Just scoop out the flesh , mash it and then a yummy breakfast or dinner is ready for your little one. In this post I will write about avocado mash for babies .
Anshika used to love avocados initially, but now she seems uninterested . She makes it a point to taste a bit and make faces . I tasted it too , its so bland !! I wonder how she used to love it when she was 6-7 months or so !! . Her taste buds have evolved now. But when I buy avocados , I make it a point to make her eat in some way or the other singing songs , rhymes and offering her something to play.
Avocados are available in super markets and fruit stores these days. Though it is expensive, I felt its the worth the money given the nutritional contents in it.
- Raw banana powder porridge recipe
- Chicken, apple and sweet potato mash recipe
- Tomato Soup for babies
- Mixed fruits milkshake for babies and kids
- Carrot dal mash
Avocados are rich in mono saturated fat , Vitamin K , B6 , folic acid and dietary fibers. When combined with milk, it becomes a wholesome food.
- Avocado - 1
- Milk - ½ - 1 cup
- Scoop out the flesh from avocados
- Blend it to a smooth consistency with milk
2. You can add bananas to it and make avocado banana mash too
2. You can add formula milk also if required
3. No need to add sugar or any other sweeteners.