Cabbage is a rich source of beta carotene, Vitamin C, dietary fiber , sulphur and many more essential minerals. In fact cabbage can be an effective for constipation too. This recipe cabbage dosa was my experiment at home which became a huge success. I felt this can be an ideal breakfast recipe for toddlers who are fussy about eating vegetables.
Cabbage dosa can be a variety for toddlers who are fed up of eating the same plain dosa. You can adjust the spice levels and add other veggies if required.
HOW TO PREPARE CABBAGE DOSA FOR TODDLERS ?
- Onion – 1
- Red chili – 1
- Garlic – 3 to 4 pods
- Jeere – 2tsp
- Butter/gee – 3 tsp
- Cabbage – ½ cup
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Dosa batter
- Heat butter in a pan add jeera sauté for few min.
- Add chopped garlic and red chili sauté for a while
- Add onion and sautee till it is half cooked.
- Now add salt and cabbage saute it well
- Add garam masala if needed spray little water.
- Make dosa
- Spread the cabbage on one side of the dosa and fold it.